Windows 10 is the latest operating system. The Launch of Windows 10 world wide has major hit to the operating systems platform by its popular predecessor user interface.
“I have upgraded my operating system to Windows 10 recently and been worked for few months. I’m experiencing some worst scenarios nowadays. As I turn on my system it takes up huge time to login, sometimes systems hangs abruptly for few minutes, its often turn off by itself, hears some strange clicking sound sometimes and my window screen pops up some message like format the disk. I’m really fed up!!! If I do so, all the data stored on hard disk may permanently erase. I’m so worried and upset. I don’t want to lose all my data. What to Do? Can I restore data from bad hard drive on Windows 10? Can anyone suggest me how to recover files from bad hard disk on Windows 10? “
If you are facing any such problem, do not get upset! There is a way to recover data from bad hard drive on Windows 10 without any level of difficulty in few simple steps with help of third party recovery tool.
Step by step procedure to restore data from bad hard drive on windows 10:
Step 1: Download Data Recovery software and install it on your Windows 10 operating system.
Step 2: Select the Recover Drive option on the main screen tool after launching the software.
Step 3: Later select the suitable recovery option that is Partition Recovery to restore data from bad hard drive on Windows 10.
Step 4: Select the partition/drives from where you have lost data/files.
Step 5: Scanning process for data recovery from windows 10 bad hard drive will be started; on successful completion of scanning, you can preview the restored data.
Step 6: If you are using demo version, purchase the software to save the restored data on your desired location.
Below Token shows Windows 10 hard drive is in bad condition:
- Your system may hang instantly not even a cursor move is possible and sometimes your system may turn on for few minutes and later it may shutdown by itself.
- When hard drive is in bad condition your computer speed will drastically decreases and when ever you turn on it may take up very long time to login.
- At some point of time you may experience some kind of clicking sound along with the irregular screen freeze that results in some error message.
- Some other factors behind bad working condition of Windows 10 hard drive are frequent power loss, system crash, file system corruption, program crash or software conflicts, running computer for a longer duration, hardware issues and few more.
Some special features of this software:
- This software has an ability to retrieve damaged partition files of Windows hard drive with simple steps.
- This recovery tool helps to retrieve files from bad hard disk on Windows 10 easily and also on Windows 8, 7, 3, Vista, XP, server 2003 and 2008 etc. can also be restored.