“…I have a wide collection of video files, few weeks before all those video files were playing fine on QuickTime player but today morning, when I tried to play; some video files were unable to play and my system was throwing a notification as “Video is damaged, unable to play on QuickTime” can anyone suggest me: How to fix QuickTime video file” I’m running Mac Operating system.
QuickTime is developed by Apple but now it is available for both Mac and Windows Operating system to store the multimedia files. MOV file is the most compatible file format for playing videos on QuickTime player, apart from MOV files the other media formats such as AVI, MPEG, MP4 can also be played. Sometimes the videos on QuickTime will be unable to play due to many reasons. In such cases to repair QuickTime becomes necessary. To fix the QuickTime movie or videos, download and install QuickTime Repair software on your operating system which effectively repair QuickTime file easily.
Different scenarios where the QuickTime Repair Software can be used:
- If MOV file or any other video files are damaged/ corrupted due to any reason and is unable to play on QuickTime. This software effectively repairs those damaged/ corrupted files in a few simple mouse clicks.
- Opening the videos on unsupported media player will also damage the video file; such files can be repaired quickly.
- Any interruption while downloading MOV files or any media files will have a greater impact and might get damaged. This can be easily fixed by using QuickTime repair software.
- Viruses/Malware are the basic hazards which involve in destructing the file system and might cause damage to video files.
- Converting one video format to another, compressing the video files will also damage the video files and are inaccessible to read.
- The video files might also get damaged due to abrupt termination or interruption while transfer process and makes the video files unplayable on QuickTime.
- If there is any audio-video sync-out such that if the video lags audio or vice versa, can be easily repaired by using this software without losing any clarity in the video file.
Instructions to repair QuickTime file:
Initially, download and install QuickTime Repair software on your OS. After successful launch of the software, browse and select the appropriate video file which is damaged/ corrupted on the main screen window and hit on the Repair option. The scanning process to repair QuickTime file will be initiated, after successful completion of the scan one can preview the fixed or healthy video file. If you are satisfied with the repair process you can purchase the software to store the repaired file on your desired location.
This software is fabricated with special scanning algorithm that repairs the audio stream and video stream separately and later adjoins them after successful repair process. This software is compatible and reliable that works absolutely fine on various version of Windows as well as on different Mac operating system too.