Hard drive is one of the important storage devices in computers, laptops, etc. It is used to store files such as audio, video, images, spread sheets, RAW files, document files, office files etc. Hard drive is divided into several logical divisions called as partitions. It facilitates the user to store the data on separate partitions for better file management. It also permits the user to store two or more operating systems on the same hard drive, due to this the accessibility of hard drive increases and it gives faster response.
Sometimes user stuck into the situation like deletion of partition from hard drive. This happens due to several unexpected reasons like bad sectors, accidental deletion, unintentional formatting, etc. Under such circumstances you don’t get panic because deletion of partition is quite common scenario faced by the users. If you faced such type of circumstances then make use of this most reliable and user friendly software called Recover Deleted Partition software. This application has the capability to scan the entire hard drive and recover deleted partition with hassle free manner.
Scenarios behind the deletion of hard drive partition:
- Accidental deletion is the main reason responsible for the deletion of partition from hard drive. While deleting some unwanted partition using third party tool user will accidentally deletes one of the hard drive partition. Due to this they cannot able to access any data from that partition.
- At the time of up-grading or re-installing the operating system older version to newer version, user comes across the situation like formatting of hard drive. If they format the drive without taking any backup, then the partition gets deleted.
- While performing the operations like re-sizing, re-partitioning, formatting, re-formatting the hard drive, etc. if the disk utility gets failed due to any interruption then it results in inaccessible of hard drive partitions.
- Bad sectors are also responsible for the deletion of partition from hard drive. These are created due to virus attacks, long usage of hard drive, etc.
- Some other causes responsible for the deletion of partitions are hard drive crash, MBR corruption, virus attacks, data transfer interruption, hardware issues, etc.
Significant Features of Recover Deleted Partition Software:
This software easily performs the deleted partition recovery on both Windows operating system (such as Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, etc.) and Mac operating system including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite. It has inbuilt scanning algorithm which has the capability to scan the entire hard drive and retrieve deleted partition with in less amount of time. This application is used for recovering more than 300 file types like audio, video, images, documents, program files, EXE files, etc. It is used for recovering deleted partition of various hard drives like SATA, IDE, SCSI, etc. It has the capability to retrieve the ExFAT, NTFS, HFS, FAT, HFSX partitions. This tool is also used to restore deleted partition from various brands of storage devices like SanDisk, Hitachi, Samsung, etc.