Want to retrieve lost photos from your hard drive or any other disk drive? If yes, then you will discover a software in this article which does retrieval of lost photos from your hard drive within minutes. The software which we use for recovery of lost photos is Remo Recover. The software is built with powerful algorithms which efficiently scans all the sectors of the hard drive and finally finds the lost photos.
Losing photos is a frustrating moment but it won’t last longer as this can be recovered back easily using Remo Recover tool. You can watch the following video as this demonstrates the retrieval of lost photos.
Steps to Retrieve Lost Photos
By using Remo Recover software, you can recover your lost files in few simple steps. The designers of this tool kept the user requirement in mind and designed in a way that it can be used by even inexperienced computer users.
- Download the software and install it on your computer system. Launch after successful installation.
- In the software wizard, three options appear. You need to choose “Recover photos” and click on the next button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the next step, you will be presented with two buttons, you have to choose “Lost Photos Recovery”. Then same as the above step, click the next button.
- Choose the disk drive where you lost your files in this step and proceed to the next step.
- The software will prompt you to select the individual file types in this screen, choose any specific file type if you want or you can simply click “Skip” option to recover all of your lost photos or images.
- The tool will process the scanning of lost photos; you just need to wait until it finishes. Actually the scan will finish in less time depending upon the size of the disk you are scanning.
- Then finally you can save it to the disk drive of your choice. Preview option is available so you can check the file before saving it on your disk.
Features of Remo Recover
Now comes the best part, the characteristics of this tool which won’t let you down.
- Supported by all versions of Windows Operating systems like Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7. Supports both 32bit and 64bit OS.
- Supports a huge variety of photo file formats such as BMP, PNG, JPEG, JIF, TIFF, etc. You can recover images captured on any cameras or mobile phones. Works regardless of camera brands such as Sony, Nikon, Canon, etc.
- You can recover photos from any disk drives such as HDDs, microSD cards, MMC cards, SSDs, USB pen drives, etc.
- Works in formatted and reformatted disk drives and in some cases recovers data even in overwritten scenarios.
- The software is tested virus free and absolutely safe to use. It only consumes less amount of RAM so you need not worry about the whole processing speed of the system.
As this software holds these list of amazing features, everyone has their own reasons to use it. Try it and watch the video above for reference.