Flash drives are the durable media storage devices which are used to store and transfer the data in a safe and secure way. USB drives, Pen drives, SD Card, memory card, etc. are popularly known as flash drives. Files like text documents, audios, videos, photos, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, EXE files etc. can be successfully stored on the flash drives..
We usually don’t expect files from flash drives to be lost/ delete but it may happen due to many reasons. If files get deleted: How to recover flash drive data?
How to recover data from a flash drive?
- Firstly, download Flash Drive Recovery software on your Windows operating system to recover flash drive files.
- Connect the flash drive to your system and Run the application after successful installation.
- Next, select the Recover Drives option from main screen window to recover flash drive.
- Choose either Partition Recovery option or Formatted/Reformatted Recovery option based on the requirement.
- Later, select the particular drive from where the data should be recovered and Click on the Next option to proceed further.
- Scanning process to restore flash drive will be initiated. Once the scan is completed, you can preview the list of retrieved files in two types of view which are of data type or file type.
- Purchase the software to restore flash drive data on the desired path.
Reasons behind the data loss from the flash drives:
- Knowingly/unknowingly deleting files from flash drives.
- Improper handling or abrupt ejection of flash drives from the system might leads to data loss.
- Virus attack on flash drives will corrupt the data and sometimes the files are inaccessible to read.
- Corrupted flash drive/formatted flash drive leads to enormous amount of data loss
Precaution is better than cure: Points to remember
- Ensure that you never unplug flash drive while reading or writing. Make sure you always remove flash drive safely.
- Formatting of flash drives unnecessary should be avoided.
- Exposure of the flash drive to high temperature and humidity should be avoided.
Key features of the Flash Drive Recovery Software:
- This software recover deleted flash drive files including photos, audios, videos, etc. on the basis of their unique signatures.
- This application restore flash drive files easily from various flash drive such as SD Card, USB , Pen Drive, memory card, etc. in a few simple mouse clicks.
- This software is compatible and can be used on various versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista etc.