Mavericks (10.9) is a tenth version of Macintosh OS X. In October 2013, first version of this operating system was released by Apple Inc. This operating system can be used as desktop and server operating system at the same time. This operating system has advanced features compared to predecessor operating system 10.8 Mountain Lion. This operating system is compatible with various Apple computers such as Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook, Mac Mini, and so on. This operating system supports different types of hard drives like Seagate, Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston, etc.
Seagate is an external storage device which is used to store and transfer various types of data from one drive to another. But like other hard drive, data loss can happen even from Seagate hard drive due to known or unknown reasons. If you want to recover data from Seagate drive on Mac Mavericks then you can take the assistance of Recover Seagate software. This software is capable of performing Seagate data recovery on Mac Mavericks or other updated versions of Mac OS including Mac 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and so on.
Common scenario for loss of data from Seagate hard drive on Mac Mavericks:
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, while you deleting an unwanted file from Seagate hard drive, but you may accidentally delete an important file on Mac Mavericks OS.
- Unintentional Format: When you formatting the drive which contain junk data, but you may accidentally select and formatting the essential external drive as a result of this you may lose entire data from external hard drive.
- Error during File Transfer: When you transferring a file from external Seagate hard drive to Mavericks drive then suddenly abrupt shutdown of system which may cause of file loss from your hard drive as well as your system hard drive.
- Third Party Tool: Sometimes, you may download third party apps to carry out the required task. But, wrong a procedural work or a unreliable tool can leads to data loss from Seagate drive on Mac mavericks.
Apart from these above mentioned scenarios, there are few more reasons of data loss from Seagate hard drive under running Mac Maverick OS such as file system corruption, storage device corruption, software conflicts, etc. But you may not tensed up, the best efficient recovery tool named as Recover Seagate will help you in performing Seagate data recovery on Mac Mavericks with ease.
Significant Features of Recover Seagate Software:
- This software recovers data from Seagate hard drive on almost update version of Mac operating system like Mac 10 X, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Snow leopard, and so on.
- It restores data from Seagate hard drive from damaged, crashed and formatted hard drive with greater ease.
- This tool restore data from file system HFS, HFSX, HFS 5 and FAT partition of hard drive under running Mac Mavericks operating system.
- You can help of this tool for retrieve data from different brands of hard drives such as Kingston, Samsung, Sony, HP, SanDisk, and so on.
- This tool retrieve different types of data like audio/video media files, image files, word document files, PowerPoint files, etc. with utmost ease.
- It provides a preview option to view the recovered data from Seagate hard drive prior to data restoration.
- This tool is also compatible with different version of Windows operating system for recover data from Seagate hard drive or other storage media like pen drive, flash drive , memory cards, memory stick, etc.