Did you just lose your files from your flash drive in your Windows 7 operating system or any other OS of Windows? If yes, then all you need to do is just take a deep breath and relax. You have discovered this page on your own so at the end of this tutorial you will see all the files deleted from your USB flash drive. So, are you ready undeleting files on your flash drive in Windows 7?
Let’s dive straight into the process of undeleting files from USB flash drives.
Download the file recovery software called Remo recover and install it on your computer. The installation process takes only a few seconds whereas the entire file recovery process takes only a few minutes. There is no need to take it to a computer technician to undelete files from your flash drive.
All process is simple; you can do it yourself. Open the software once the installation is complete on your PC or laptop. Then choose “Recover Files” in the first screen of the USB file recovery wizard. Then in the following second screen of the wizard, choose “Recover Deleted Files”. Next screen is choosing the partition so you should insert your USB flash drive before this option. Then choose it and proceed by clicking the small arrow on the very bottom right corner of the software wizard. If you want to choose any individual file types, next screen has options for that. Skip it and the software treats it as select all option and scans all the files. The recovery process will now take place which will try to undelete files on flash drive. After it gets completed successfully, you will see all the deleted files listed on the screen. Next to each file or folder you will see a checkbox to choose which file you want to restore. Clicking the root folder selects everything and you can save the files on your disk in bulk. Once saved, you can access them.
See, this way of undeleting files on flash drive in Windows 7 is very simple and requires very few minutes. Listed below are the full set of features of a software that undeletes files easily.
Key Features of USB Flash Drive Recovery Software – Remo Recover
- The tool can undelete files on all kinds of flash drives such as Toshiba, SanDisk, Kingston, HP, etc. Works irrespective of the memory types.
- Ability to restore all the files or data from all Windows OS including Windows 7, Windows 8 and the latest version – Windows 10. Support for both 32-bit as well as 64-bit OS.
- Works on all file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, ExFAT, and NTFS.
- Undeletes files easily using its powerful set of algorithms despite of its simple and easy to use interface.
- The software not only restores data from USB flash drives but also from other drives such as hard drives, solid state drives, memory cards, firewire drives, etc.
- Restores more than 300 file types of all media as well as document file types.