USB drives are small portable external storage devices that can be connected to the electronic devices like computers, laptops, etc. which are having USB ports. It is used to transfer the data from one system to another system very easily and used to store files such as audio, video, image files, documents, spread sheets, RAR files, and program files so on. USB flash drive varies according to their storage capacities.
“Hello! Guys I need your help to get out of this worst situation. Yesterday, I planned to upgrade my windows operating system; hence I copied all media files, document, office files and some other important files to my USB drive. After upgrading my computer I plugged my USB drive to the system to restore the files back to the system suddenly an error message was displayed on the screen stated “Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” and I unintentionally click on the format option and lost all my files. If you guys know how to recover deleted files back, please suggest me any idea.”
Have you ever been faced this problem? If yes, then no need to worry about the file lost from the USB drive because you can undelete USB and recover deleted files from USB with the help of Undelete USB software.
Reasons for data loss from USB drive
Accidental deletion: Accidental deletion is one of the most common mistakes done by the users. That is, while deleting unnecessary files from the USB drive on the system, user may accidentally select few important files and delete it either by using “Shift + Delete” or simple “Delete” keys ending up with important file deletion.
File system conversion errors: Without having proper knowledge, if the user tries file system conversion then the entire file system gets corrupted. Due to this the files stored in USB drive become inaccessible if it is connected to the system.
Abrupt shutdown: While transferring the files from the USB drive to the system, if the user suddenly shut down the system then it results in deletion of files from the USB drive.
Feature of Undelete USB software:
- Easily recovers deleted files from USB drives on latest versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- This software is used for recovering different files like media files, documents files, image files, spreadsheets, compressed files (Zip, RAR), program files, and more.
- This tool is used to undelete files from USB external hard drive, USB sticks, pen drive and other USB drives.
- It supports deleted files recovery on various brands of USB drives like Transcend, Sony, SanDisk, Lexar, HP etc. and also retrieves lost files from different storage devices like hard drive, iPods, SD cards, memory sticks and so on.
- This tool is used to restore files from USB external hard drive, USB sticks, pen drive and other USB drives.