Have you lost or deleted your valuable files from HFS+ drive on Mac system either accidentally or intentionally? Are you in need to recover data from HFS+ drive? Then go through this page to understand the concept of How to recover data from HFS+ drive?
Apple introduced Mac operating system. This system has many features like data security, better performance and good efficiency etc. It facilitates time machine that allows user to maintain backup of their system data up to date. Mac hard drives are divided into volumes/partition to store data in organized manner.HFS+ is the file system used in MAC OS 8.X. HFS+ is predecessor of HFS file system and it is having many advanced features like journal feature, 32bit allocation map table, file system compression etc.
Sometimes, essential files may get deleted from HFS+ drive on Mac system even though it has time machine utility to backup stored data. So are you worried about your lost file? Then now onwards don’t get worried, because there is an efficient utility called Hard Drive Recovery Tool to recover data from HFS+ drive. This tool is digitally signed and it is considered as one of fastest and easiest process to recover data from HFS+ hard drive. Below listed are some reasons for loss of files from HFS+ drive on Mac operating system.
Possible scenarios, which leads to loss of files from hard drive:
- Accidental Deletion: Many times user may accidentally delete the data stored in HFS+ drive due to careless handling of Mac computer.
- Virus infection: Severe virus infection on Mac hard drives will make you to format or delete the infected files. These make loss of your important files or loss of entire data from HFS+ drive on Mac system. And it might also corrupt your hard drive on Mac system.
- Formatting Hard Drive: Formatting hard drives either by intentional or unintentional causes the entire data to be lost from HFS+ drive of the system.
Apart from above listed there are some other reasons that causes loss of files from Mac HFS+ drive some of them are abnormal termination of system, power failure while transferring files from hard drive etc.
Advantages of Hard Drive Recovery tool:
- This tool is capable of recovering different type of files like PDF, document files, image, audio, video, game, application files etc from devices like hard drive, memory cards, iPods and external hard drives on Mac operating system.
- By using this tool you can recover data from HFS+ drive in all versions of Mac operating systems (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite).
- This utility has ability to recover files from formatted/corrupted Mac HFS+ drive.
- You can avail demo version by which you can test the performance of the tool before purchasing it.
- It is capable to sort the restored data based on file name, date, file extension, creation date, file size etc. And it also shows the recovered files in Mac finder styled interface.
- This software provides “save recovery session” option to avoid rescanning of the drive.