The hard disk is the one of the most important secondary storage devices, i.e. used to store the bulk data inside the computer. Hard disk can store the data ranging from several GB’s to hundreds of TB’s. The hard drive allows sequential accessing of data to the user. Hard drive data storage is non volatile in nature, it means that it provides the permanent storage of data that doesn’t depend upon continuous power requirements. The hard drive can store different types of data like videos, music files, word documents, images and application software’s etc. But, like other storage devices hard drives are also not free from the file deletion and corruption scenarios. Some common reasons for the deletion of image files from hard drive are given below:
- Accidental deletion of images from hard drive: While managing the photos on PC, accidental deletion is the very common scenario for almost every user. The unintentional deletion of photos using “Shift + Delete” keys can permanently delete the photos from hard drive. These deleted files do not get stored inside the Recycle Bin folder on the computer.
- Deletion of image files due to unreliable third party application: While scanning the PC using any unreliable third party software might delete the infected files of the system without prior user permission. In order to avoid such deletion scenarios, you need to use any updated version of the reliable antivirus software.
- Interruption while file transfer: While transferring the files from hard drive to other storage device, any interruption occurs due to any hardware and software issues can cause the deletion of files from hard drive.
- Some other scenarios of the image file deletion: Some other scenarios of the image deletion are as follows: virus and malware infection, bad sector creation on hard disk, and file system corruption etc. can cause the deletion of files from hard drive.
Whenever you come across any one of these image deletion scenarios, then you can use Photo Recovery software for photo recovery from hard drive. Photo Recovery software is one of the most recommended tools specially designed for photo recovery from hard drive and also from any other data storage device like USB drives, external hard drives, memory cards etc.
Features of Photo Recovery tool:
- Photo Recovery tool is used for photo recovery from hard drive on Windows operating systems of all the latest versions like Windows XP, Windows Vista,7, 8, 2003 and 2008 server etc.
- This hard drive photo recovery software also helps to recover deleted photos from Mac operating system platforms like Leopard, Lion, OS X and Mavericks etc.
- This Photo Recovery software can easily recover other deleted files like music files, videos and documents etc. from hard drive.
- Recovery of image files from deleted, missing and lost Mac hard drive volumes is also possible by making use of this image recovery tool.
- By making the use of this recovery tool, you can easily recover deleted files from following hard drive manufacturers like Seagate, Western Digital, Transcend, Samsung etc.
- The tool also helps to recover deleted photos from following hard drive files systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, Ex-FAT, HFS X and HFS+ etc.
- This Photo Recovery tool can easily restore deleted photos from following digital cameras like Nikon, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Samsung, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Sanyo etc.