Android may be the Linux based operating system which includes revolutionized just how smart phone or a tablet work. These mobile phones use SD card to stores its data. For connecting these SD card with computer we use adapter or card reader. There are various kinds of SD cards for sale in market like standard capacity SD card, high capacity SD card, extended capacity SD card, micro SD card, mini SD card and input/output SD card. You can store more than thousands photos in a single micro SD card. But sometime these photo or videos become inaccessible as a result of some reasons. It’ll be a heart breaking situation. There are several scenarios, which make your phone micro SD card inaccessible or delete a few of your photo and cause loss of data. Some scenarios are defined here are which accountable for data loss from micro SD card:
- Accidental deletion of photos from micro SD while using it.
- Accidentally selecting on Format option contributes to elimination of files stored in the micro SD card
- Forcible removing micro SD card from mobile phone may delete a number of your photos as a result.
- Continuous use of micro SD card in several mobile phones and in digital cameras can make it very likely to corruption
- Removing a card without the need for safely remove hardware option results data loss
- If file system from the card is corrupt, this does not boot and does not mount with the system, ultimately causing data loss
- Interruption between file transferring process from cellular phone to system hard drive, can delete a number of your photos from it
In order to avoid such scenarios, you need to try taking a little safety measures, as precautions will almost always be much better than cure. Some precautions are mentioned below which may prevent data loss-
- Create a backup and store it in reliable storage media
- Install latest sort of antivirus program in the body to protect it from virus infection.
- Remove the micro SD card only after proper ejection
- To stop your system from sudden system breakdown apply certain trust worthy power source.
- To avoid physical harm to card use suitable adapters.
- Use only secure and reliable software for photo recovery
Follow these precautions; it may prevent data loss, only up to and including certain extent because there are some data loss scenarios, which occur suddenly and corrupt your micro SD card. To beat from such scenarios use deleted photo recovery software. Using this software it is simple to recover your lost/deleted photos; even you are able to recover media files. It is among the best tools to recover deleted photos from micro SD card.
This application can recover deleted photos although if they’re in compressed manner. It searches the lost file on the bases of their header by scanning the charge card. But one condition you need to follow, you should not use that micro SD card further for storing new photos, otherwise deleted photos will be overwritten using the new data, and also you can’t recover them back. To make use of miracle traffic bot, get its free trial version downloaded from online. Use a preview of the recovered images; in case you are content with the performance of demo version, you can obtain it on the internet. Later it is possible to activate the software and open save recovery session to restore back your recovered photos.