Mac OS is the advanced and highly secure operating systems, introduced by Apple Inc. Nowadays Mac OS users are increasing day by day because it functionality, reliable, graphical user interface, secure and safe features. Popular versions of Mac OS are Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, Mavericks, etc.
Sometimes, many Mac users loss their essential files and folders from Mac OS due to accidental formatting, corruption of Apple partition map, catalog file corruption, unintentional deletion of files. To overcome these loss scenarios make use of Data Recovery Software to get rid of all this data missing situations.
When can you face the data loss situations in Mac OS?
- If you want to delete the unused or unwanted files from Mac hard drive accidentally selected others files and folders for deletion then this ends up in loss of data from the Mac OS.
- If the catalog file is corrupted by any means then the data stored in those files and folders becomes inaccessible which results erase of data in Mac operating system.
- Unintentionally formatting any Mac volume without having the proper backup of vital files and folders this might leads to loss of data from computer or laptop hard drive.
- Due to damage or corruption of the Apple partition map and journal corruption, this leads to loss or erase of files and folders from the Mac system.
Specifications of Data Recovery Software:
Data Recovery software is has user-friendly features which helps to retrieve all the deleted or lost files from the Mac operating systems. Some of the other additional features of this recovery tool as follows are:
- This utility consist of powerful scanning algorithm which helps to retrieve lost or deleted files within few minutes.
- By using this effective tool you can easily retrieve the files in simple recovery steps and also non-technical Mac users can able to get back all the files by using this recovery utility.
- This is one of the effective software to recover files from Mac volumes of different Mac systems like MacBook, IMac, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, and MacBook Pro.
- It provides to get back various file types such as EXE files, animations, project files, games, movies, pictures, video files, audio, music files, documents, PDF files, ZIP files, HTML files, etc.
- You can view the data in Mac Finder Styled interface once the recovery process completes.
- This recovery software provides to save or pause the scanned files to avoid again and again scanning Mac system.
- It provides you to preview the restored files prior saving them into any removable data storage media.
- You can recover all the data which are deleted or lost due to formatted, reformatted and deleted partition.
- This tool has in-built “find tool” option which assist to search files and folders in recovered data list.
- Recovery application assist you to get back files and folders that deleted from Mac Trash folder.
How to use Data Recovery Software:
- First, download and launch Data Recovery Software for Mac on your computer or laptop. After completion of installation process from the home screen choose “formatted or re-formatted recovery” option.
- On the next screen select specific drive or volume from which data to be restored and click on “Next” button in order to go to the next screen.
- Then, select the file type and click on “next” button to begin the scanning process.
- Once the completion of recovery process check the list of rescued files and folders before restoring them into any desired location.