Recently Microsoft has introduced Windows 10 operating system with some outstanding features. Windows 10 is something different from other operating system. There is a new task view that displays all open windows and desktops. This OS is very similar to the Expose feature of Apple’s OS X. Apart from this; there are many more attractive features which makes Windows 10 awesome. But as like other operating system, sometimes you may face file loss issue on Windows 10 due to some known or unknown reasons.
In current scenario, file loss is not a big problem because so many third party recovery tools are available in online market. However, if you want to recover deleted or lost files on Windows 10 then don’t try to use other recovery tools because many of the third party tools don’t give you any surety for complete recovery of deleted or lost files. You just need to opt for Computer File Recovery tool. A simple user friendly interface of this tool has much capability to recover deleted files Windows 10 with few clicks of mouse.
Some reasons behind the deletion or loss of files from Windows 10:
- Accidental deletion of data: This is one of the common reasons behind files deletion. When you perform garbage or unnecessary files deletion task, then due to mistake if you select and delete some important files then this may be reason behind files loss on Windows 10.
- Interrupted data transfer: In data transferring process, if any interruption occurs due to any reasons then there is a huge chance of deletion or loss of files on Windows 10.
- Virus infection: If any important file of your system is infected from virus then in scanning process of Antivirus, there is a chance of deletion of that file. As a result you may suffer from data loss issue.
- Some other reasons: Apart from above mentioned reasons, sometimes you may suffer data loss issue due to some other reasons such as unreliable third party tools, abrupt shutdown of system, software conflicts, file system corruption, operating system crash and many more.
If you are facing file deletion or loss issue due to above mentioned reasons or any other reasons then you must make a use of Computer File Recovery software. This tool has much capability to recover any type of deleted of lost files in few minutes.
Some features of Computer File Recovery software:
- Apart from Windows 10 file recovery; this tool is capable enough to recover files from Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2003. As well as you can perform file recovery on Mac OS X 10.5.X and above (including Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard).
- You can recover any type of deleted or lost files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and ExFAT file system.
- After completion of recovering process, you can preview recovered files before saving them.
- All the recovered files can be saved on the basis of file name, file type, file size, and date.
- This tool also recovers files from any of the external storage devices such as pen drives, SD cards, digital cameras, external hard drives and so on.