As all knows external hard drive is used to store files or backing up your important files and folders from system. These are portable, convenient to use and also you will get some extra space to store additional files in external hard drive. Because of this your system increases its performance and speed to access data. But sometimes there are chances of loss of all stored files from external hard drive due to many reasons.
Suppose you want to format your system, before staring the process of formatting you backed up entire system data in external hard drive. As you know external drive is secure way to store data but, accidentally you have formatted the external drive in which you have stored entire system data and moreover you have already formatted some of your system drive too. So you don’t have a backup of your important files and moreover you have formatted external drive too in such kind of situation what will you do?
In such kind of situation it is suggested to use external hard drive files recovery software. This software is available in free demo version which you can download and try for recovery before purchasing this software. To download this software and to know more about this you can visit here….
Let’s know some more scenarios which explain how you suffer loss of stored files from external drive.
Scenarios due to which you may suffer loss of files from external hard drive:
- Corruption of MBR.
- Corruption of file system.
- Virus or malware attack.
- Use of untrustworthy tools.
- Software malfunctioning.
- Abrupt system shut down.
- Bad sectors or scratches on disk platters.
- Accidental formatting of external hard drive.
- Improper method of partition/repartition of system hard drive.
- Interruption in formatting/reformatting process.
- Incomplete file transferring process.
- Abrupt removal of external hard drive.
These are the most common reason due to which you may lose files and folders from your system. But you can protect your files from loss in future by using some precautionary steps.
Precautionary steps to avoid loss of files from external hard drive:
- Keep updated antivirus in your system.
- Keep good quality UPS.
- Shut down system in proper way.
- Don’t remove external drive abruptly.
- Use trustworthy & virus free applications.
- Always keep a backup of important files.
- Don’t keep volatile data on system desktop.
If you follow such precautionary steps then it is sure that you never face loss of files from your hard drive. But people who are facing loss of important files from external hard drive, they can use the best external hard drive files recovery software.
Solution to recover lost and deleted files from external hard drive:
- Use external hard drive files recovery software to recover lost and deleted files from external hard drive as well as from iPod, USB drive, memory cards etc.
- This software helps to recover audio, video, photo files and more than 300 file types on the basis of unique signature.
- Even external hard drive files recovery software supports to recover crashed external hard drive data as well as data from inaccessible hard drive using its advance technique.
- This software supports to recover files from different external hard drive brands like Quantum, Buffalo, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Maxtor etc.
- This software is compatible with all latest versions of Windows like Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
If you wish to try for this software then let you know that external hard drive files recovery software is available in free demo version, you can download it on your system and try for recovery. This software has provided with user manual with snapshots which will guide you to recover your drive very easily and efficiently. To know more about this you can use this link.